Abu Dhabi, UAE
The Merchandiser directly reports to Head of Merchandising and Planning . The Merchandise is responsible in delivering merchandise strategy through timely creation of items and purchase orders. The incumbent is responsible for replenishment, allocation, and transfers of product, flow of goods through the supply chain, provide reports on sales and inventory; maximizing the productivity of inventory to increase sales and gross margin.
- Generate weekly trade reports on key areas including best sellers, range performance, and branch sales. Knowledgeable on department's weekly sales performance, key driving categories, best / worst selling lines
- Assisting in the creation of seasonal budgets through detailed end of season analysis and range planning
- Validating order confirmations against invoices and order; tracking special orders and customer requests
- Managing the stock distribution, negotiating cost prices, ordering stocks, agreeing timescales in delivery dates, arrange transfers of stocks and transfers when necessary, identifying production and supply difficulties and dealing with any problems or delays
- Creating new items, purchase orders and maintain cost and retail price change
- Worked with Senior Merchandisers on markdown proposals, in season promotions and analyze sale activity /further markdown, weekly promotional execution
- Providing information to the Brand / Business Manager in analyzing product performance per store
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please get in touch!